Thursday, September 4, 2008

just another ordinary day










Where to begin lets start with labor day weekend. My husband and i dropped most of our lives back in meddy town and headed to p-town for a exciting weekend with my family and friends. it was my best friends birthday and to get to celebrate with her was such a blast. Now if anyone knows my family you would know that anytime with them is an adventure to say the least but Jeffrey and I did not find our adventure in the squablings of my family we found a whole different kind of adventure one that will stay with us for awhile, a baby. yup were pregnant and it is our first one so no words could capture what we are both feeling right now. I am excited for the journey the Lord has ahead for us. I know even now He is equipping us to take care of this precious little one He has placed in our lives. Telling our parents will probably be one of the things that marks this beginning stage of our journey. To tell my parents i got a gift box and inside was a onsie that said "here comes trouble" and a grandparents to be card the awe in there faces was priceless. Jeffrey told his parents by bring over a black rock onsie his mom had made and proceeded to tell her that she would need to make more, tears formed in her eyes it was beautiful. As of late my days consist of sleep, sleep, sleep and more sleep. I know they told me i would be tired but i didn't know just how tired. well in here lies the beginning chapter of a life filled with joy, tears, and learning. Now we take our makers hand and allow him to lead us on a path unknown. He has given us a gift that no other can replace.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am very excited for the arrival of baby hernie...that's for you jeff:) i love your announcement and the pics you put up!

Megan Clark said...

Tiff... You are going to make an outstanding mother. What an amazing gift The Lord has blessed you with¡ Thanks for the chat yesterday, it means alot to have your friendhsip. Be blessed.