Friday, November 4, 2011

Jesus love the children


so today was just a typical day in my life, you know the running here and there through out the house feeling like what did my mom always say oh yeah a "chicken with my head cut off." but in between breakfast, diapers and getting both girls down for a nap my sweet husband let me run errands. ahh the sweet bliss of going to the grocery store without a child screaming in the cart "i want candy, i want a toy, i want this i want that." as i was out i decided to go try on these boots i had saw at the mall the other day. while i was waiting for my size to come out the lord provided a divine appointment for me. I began to talk to this sweet women who was in her forties and quite beautiful. I had told her i had two girls at home and she said " oh girls are just wonderful i as well have two beautiful girl but mine are 23 and 22." I then asked her if she had one piece of advice for me what would it be she said communication and to start communicating at a young age. she also said that most people say they just love the babies all cuddly but she didn't like that stage has much as when they were older and could play together. it was nice to hear her say exactly what i was feeling. it was so sweet of the Lord to bring this women through my path and hear from someone who had gone through what i was going through and what i will go through in the future. i love my sweet family and even on the most crazy of days where i am so overwhelmed and want to just go back to bed i would not change being a mother to my beautiful girls and a wife to my amazing husband. The Lord has just recently been teaching me the importance of this role. I was reading this book " heaven is for real" it is where this little boy goes to heaven and the thing that he keeps telling his parents over and over again about Jesus was ,"He really loves the children, he really really loves the children." has i read this i was convicted and inspired. Being the Mommy to these two beautiful little girls is so precisous in the Lords sight and i could not be doing anything more important to Him. I pray everyday that with the Lords strength, wisdom, and love i would pour into and pour over these three the Lord has place in my sphere of influence. That by Him pouring through me I would then be able to pour into them without a need to recieve anything in return. this is my hearts cry and pray, to be the best mommy and wife i can be and always keep the Lord at the center of everything. Thank you Jesus for the blessing of my family and for chosing me to be mommy to my girls, help them to follow me as i follow You. You are God and there is none besides you.

No comments: